231208♥; Eugs'


GIRL.
Photobucket



italicboldstrikeunderline
♀ EugeniaC. , 15+ 白天使。
ǽ CHIJKC, 3O1 4O1 501
ǽ Nanyang Polytechnic, SIDM, DA1205 ǽ 24thMay1994
日本ー陣、 Singing, Anime, J-pop, Gaming
Text-ing, Friends, Family, Sailing
ClementT.heartshearts爱2312O8

I Love my friends like how i love candy.
so dont cross the line of this short
tempered girl. If u know what i mean.

MapleStorySEA:
WORLD: Aquila
■ BaiiTenshii {lv. 17x Bishop}

QUITTED

DragonicaSEA:
WORLD: Pure-Kaye
■ TaintedOne {lv. 6x Ninja}
■ BabyTenshi {lv. 4x Acolyte}
■ CrOsShAdE {lv 3x BattleMage}
QUITTED

CelinoMSSEA:
WORLD: Gemini
■ BaiiTenshii {lv. 18x Nightlord}
■ xKOKORO {lv. 18x Bishop}
■ izanagi71 {lv 13x Bowmaster}
QUITTED





WishMeAList

A Driver's License (18)
A Car
Age18
Be a singer
Honey Moon in Japan
Get into a Polytechnic! wooo
Pass 'O' Levels
Achieve GPA 3 & above after Year 1.

*Links&Exists

PAST
愛♥ February 2008
愛♥ March 2008
愛♥ April 2008
愛♥ May 2008
愛♥ June 2008
愛♥ July 2008
愛♥ August 2008
愛♥ September 2008
愛♥ October 2008
愛♥ November 2008
愛♥ December 2008
愛♥ January 2009
愛♥ February 2009
愛♥ March 2009
愛♥ April 2009
愛♥ May 2009
愛♥ June 2009
愛♥ July 2009
愛♥ August 2009
愛♥ September 2009
愛♥ October 2009
愛♥ November 2009
愛♥ December 2009
愛♥ January 2010
愛♥ February 2010
愛♥ March 2010
愛♥ April 2010
愛♥ May 2010
愛♥ June 2010
愛♥ July 2010
愛♥ August 2010
愛♥ September 2010
愛♥ October 2010
愛♥ November 2010
愛♥ January 2011
愛♥ January 2013
愛♥ May 2014

Saturday, May 8, 2010
9:31 PM
Yes.
I'm back.

And im studying now...
Blogging yeah....

Saw this contest on forum just this morning.
Mother's Day 1.

So i posted this....

This is a true recount of my mother and I, from the age of 7 to present age.

I remember the day just like it was yesterday.
My mother secretly came to school with a lunchbox made with love.
She stroked my hair and hugged me tight like she had never seen me for years.
We laughed out loud and smiled at each other.
But it wasn't for long.
Till the recess bell had gone off, i shed my tears.
I did not want her to leave.
Knowing she won't see me until a month's time.
I cried my heart out hoping that time would just stop there.

Just like the time where my mother put on her make-up, ready to leave for work.
She was supposed to arrive at the airport in a few hour's time.
I stood by her side and looked at my beautiful mother, smiling happily with me beside.
I took her hand and told her i love her very much.
As she sent me back home, my tears uncontrollably shed, knowing we would only meet the next time.

As i grew older, many take their mothers for granted, just like I.
She called me almost everyday, to check if i was fine.
But everytime i never called, nor chat with her online.
But regardless the time and the situation, she would always be by my side.
Always protecting me from bad people's eyes.

The time she wanted to leave the house
thinking about the me she had left behind.
She came back again, standing so strong.
Fighting for me like fighting for her life.

But to her dismay, i fought back,
i didnt want to leave my family behind.
She cried her hearts out
knowing i didnt want to go with her.
But in the end, we're still together.

Even till now my own mother, is still loving me so much.
Despite the fact that we're far from each other
I know we're always together.

 Yeah. Touched? :X

And pls pls pls Vote for me !! http://forum.iahgames.com/dragonica/showthread.php?t=52367 
:D

Going to hubby's ahma's place tmrw to celebrate Mother's Day,
Going there at around 3pm+
Gonna study on my way to Jurong anyway. ~_~

His ahma 9x years old already.
So his mother just ask me go.
Hubby ask me go cos yeah...

During my LAST chinese tuition.
Felt quite sad actually.. 6 years relationship with my tutor. :'(

Well, i learnt abt the Japanese war thing.
Chatted alot haha..


Anyway, gonna be studying for chemistry already.

One day, i will prove to the world my strength and my power.
I will prove to ppl that im a singer and im no dunce.

Labels:



comment?
& I'm done for the day; EugeniaC.Tenshix3cle