231208♥; Eugs'


GIRL.
Photobucket



italicboldstrikeunderline
♀ EugeniaC. , 15+ 白天使。
ǽ CHIJKC, 3O1 4O1 501
ǽ Nanyang Polytechnic, SIDM, DA1205 ǽ 24thMay1994
日本ー陣、 Singing, Anime, J-pop, Gaming
Text-ing, Friends, Family, Sailing
ClementT.heartshearts爱2312O8

I Love my friends like how i love candy.
so dont cross the line of this short
tempered girl. If u know what i mean.

MapleStorySEA:
WORLD: Aquila
■ BaiiTenshii {lv. 17x Bishop}

QUITTED

DragonicaSEA:
WORLD: Pure-Kaye
■ TaintedOne {lv. 6x Ninja}
■ BabyTenshi {lv. 4x Acolyte}
■ CrOsShAdE {lv 3x BattleMage}
QUITTED

CelinoMSSEA:
WORLD: Gemini
■ BaiiTenshii {lv. 18x Nightlord}
■ xKOKORO {lv. 18x Bishop}
■ izanagi71 {lv 13x Bowmaster}
QUITTED





WishMeAList

A Driver's License (18)
A Car
Age18
Be a singer
Honey Moon in Japan
Get into a Polytechnic! wooo
Pass 'O' Levels
Achieve GPA 3 & above after Year 1.

*Links&Exists

PAST
愛♥ February 2008
愛♥ March 2008
愛♥ April 2008
愛♥ May 2008
愛♥ June 2008
愛♥ July 2008
愛♥ August 2008
愛♥ September 2008
愛♥ October 2008
愛♥ November 2008
愛♥ December 2008
愛♥ January 2009
愛♥ February 2009
愛♥ March 2009
愛♥ April 2009
愛♥ May 2009
愛♥ June 2009
愛♥ July 2009
愛♥ August 2009
愛♥ September 2009
愛♥ October 2009
愛♥ November 2009
愛♥ December 2009
愛♥ January 2010
愛♥ February 2010
愛♥ March 2010
愛♥ April 2010
愛♥ May 2010
愛♥ June 2010
愛♥ July 2010
愛♥ August 2010
愛♥ September 2010
愛♥ October 2010
愛♥ November 2010
愛♥ January 2011
愛♥ January 2013
愛♥ May 2014
My Ambition. My Love For Japan. All in Highlighted Pink.
Monday, October 5, 2009
3:37 PM
Pencils and Pens are ready for Action this week.




Sup.

Just been digging up a few books lately. :\ Since English and Chinese examinations are already over . :O
Fri, Hubby came to my hse to ton haha.
Taught me abit of painting (posting up his painting here)

- picture -

and er. not to forget, done my sketches.
He just helped me to see whether it was OK or not . hahaha. Alot of help le.
Once an "OK'' is given, i get more confident :)




Late Night, Friday. Stepmum brought back sushiii.
What can be more refreshing than a sushi eaten at night !?
Whats more, 9.30pm !
With the one u love . :)

Ate the sushi and continued on with work.
Rested awhile by gaming teehee..

Ton till around 4am ++
Then fell asleep . too tired haha. drew alot -_- .






Hubby drew this pretty scenery painting :)


Comparing it to mine :((  so ugly rite..

Anyway!

Saturday, Hubby and i slept in till around 9am +
Played games . Dragonica.
At around 11am, hubby left my hse for home to shower and stuff..
Took his computer during that period.
At 3.30, he returned !
Taking Cs and Jp along with him :P

After that, went to draw + game awhile more haha :X

Went to have dinner at 7+ in the Kembangan's CC . Here's our dinner :)



Clement Tay's Brocolli :( eeew. tree.


and Eugenia C's I forgot the name ! :D


In the afternoon, Jp and Cs both went to Botanic garden and Bishan respectively.
Not long, Cs returned at around 11pm.
Clara came over at around 9+ to 10.30 haha.
Then went to fetch cs cause he broke his glasses.

Later on, me and hubby watched Ong Bak 2.
I dont understand the story LOL.

Talking about movies, there's this movie i wanted to watch.
Memoirs of a Geisha.

I heard its nice...


Discussed my future plans with Hubby, Tiff, Amanda, Ven, Tiara.
Wondered if i shud really pursue my career...

Singing is a passion. Its something i love alot.
I sing because i enjoy whatever im doing. It expresses my feelings.
Thats just one point, other point is that, i have to pick the correct language?
I know myself very so well, i cannot sing English songs.
I'm neither interested in it nor interested in Chinese..

I may not understand the language fully yet..
But i wish to learn it. and it wont be anytime soon..
Japanese.

I want to sing Japanese songs.

Why?
Its something nice to me. Im used to it already.

In conditions to Path choosing.
I can build my connections towards Japan in Singapore..
I will want to try and attend more singing competitions.
Until i get a 1st in at least 5 competitions, i will not enter the Entertainment Industry.
I love singing.
I love singing more than anything, nothing can overpower it.

No matter what i have confidence in my singing.
i'm happy when i see supporters or friends supporting.
i'm happy if i see myself being on tv, radio, internet/youtube. Or people saying nice things about me.

Although, im afraid of people critisizing. ._.

Its the only thing i am good in.
The only thing i can do with passion / love.
The only thing, everyone around me will be proud of.

I will make it big.
Because i love to sing.


I want to sing for the world to hear. Period.

zel told me, that i can sing just like Olivia Ong . The Singaporean girl.

Not only do i want to pursue singing. I want to let people know. and inspire people.
Singaporeans, im from a small country. Nothing big and hard to make it big too..
I will prove, even i, besides olivia, can make it..

I want to make people be inspired by me..

;



- End of Today.


comment?
& I'm done for the day; EugeniaC.Tenshix3cle